The Frostproof High School Building has been converted to the Frostproof City Hall. Many state of the art renovations have been completed but the City of Frostproof needs your help to fully restore this wonderful building.
Completed State of the Art Renovations
- Placed on the National Register of Historic Buildings
- “Outside envelope” of the building: re-roofed, replaced all windows, re-pointed brick masonry and painted exterior
- Second floor: Frostproof City Hall Government Offices, Council Chambers, meeting rooms
- East Wing Downstairs: Polk County Sheriff’s Offices
- Main auditorium and seating, auditorium lobby
- Elevator, front and rear entrances
- Main lobby
- East tower and stairs
Renovations We Need Your Help With
- Auditorium stage including all new overhead beams, rigging and curtains
- Loading/unloading dock for the stage
- Handicap ramp to the stage
- West wing downstairs
- West tower and stairs
Become Part of History!
Help restore a grand old building by contributing to the Benefactors Plaque. When you make a tax deductible contribution to the Frostproof City Hall Resoration you will be placed on our Benefactors Plaque that is displayed in the auditorium lobby.
Levels of Support
- Diamond – $5,000 and above
- Platinum – $1,000 – $4,999
- Gold – $500 – $999
- Silver – $250 – $499
- Bronze – $100 – $249
If you would like to make a donation, please print the City Hall Benefactor Form and mail the completed form with with your check to:
City of Frostproof, P.O. Box 308
Frostproof, FL 33843.
If you have any questions please call 863-635-7832.