At the Library
Our Books with Friends book discussion group will meet on Thursday, March 5th at 6:00 p.m. We will be discussing Winter Garden by Kristin Hannah. We will have some copies of our next title available at the meeting. It’s not too late to join us! Call 863 635-7857 for information or join us at the library – 15 N. Magnolia Avenue, Frostproof.
The Latt Maxcy Memorial Library offers free income tax e-filing prepared by AARP on the following days and times:
- Mondays and Thursdays: 8:30am – 11:30am
- Monday Evenings ONLY: 4:30pm – 7:00pm
What to Bring: A) Last year’s tax return. B) Copies of ALL W-2, 1099 Forms and proof of other income received by you and your spouse. C) Social Security Cards or Individual Tax Identification (ITIN) Cards or ITIN letters for you, your spouse, and for any other persons shown on the tax return D) Valid Picture I.D. E) WE MUST SEE A CHECK for direct deposit of your tax refund.
Affordable Care Act
- Bring health insurance coverage for you, your spouse and all dependents.
- If you do not have full year coverage, bring information on monthly coverage.
- If you purchased health insurance through the Marketplace/Exchange you must bring FORM 1095-A with you. This form was supposed to be mailed by January 31, 2015 but like many other things may not be mailed until later.
- Bring any health care exemptions received from the IRS or the Marketplace.
Welcome to the new City of Frostproof Library blog. Please check back soon for fresh new content.